Riskenomics provides a large number of operational risk management modules to cover the entire scope of premises enterprise risk management for CRES (Corporate Real Estate Services) so that you can efficiently capture, manage and close out risk to avoid premises unavailability.
The modules cover:
- Operational risk – standard dependency models, that can also be customised
- Bespoke dependency models, particularly for critical systems
- Vendor risk management – to monitor your vendor’s risk management and transfer risk between the two organisations
- Risk capture – a questionnaire-based system for self-assessment (including on mobile devices), live feeds and API for import from other systems
- Management information – dashboards for the top level view, going right down into the granular detail